What is the best time to visit Chatuchak Market?
Where can I get a sofa upholstered?
Where can I get a shirt copied in 48 hours?
Can you recommend a romantic rooftop setting, close to my hotel?
No long pages of links
Whether you’re in town on a quick business trip, a short stay while passing through or relocating to Bangkok on a foreign posting, we can help make your transition or holiday easier. It’s simple, there are no pages of links, no long explanations, just Ask your questions and we will do our best to answer them as fully as possible.
Why use us?
Ask Bangkok is a website uniquely created to help YOU enjoy your stay in Bangkok in an easy and uncomplicated way. It has been specifically designed to help you live and move around the city with ease. We don’t want you to waste unnecessary time going through out of date guide books or searching through dozens of different websites for information.
You want it? We find it!
We have an extensive database compiled by expatriates, long term foreign residents and a great group of ‘in the know’ Thai locals, all of whom are constantly searching through pages of local magazines for new exciting places for you to visit. We have an endless list of hip hotels or inexpensive lodgings, from local shoe designers to where to find the best burrito in town, you want it and we find it!!
As the website is constantly in use and being updated, we pride ourselves in having the very latest information there is to offer. If we can’t find it, then it’s probably not there. Our queries cover the basic needs to the quite bizarre! We find places to get keys cut, shoes repaired, a stunning riverside setting for that all important romantic moment or a great head massage in the middle of Chatuchak weekend market.
Our idea was the brainchild of a group of guide weary expatriates who between them, had every book written about Bangkok, but still found the information wasn’t quite up to date. In a city where restaurants move location at the drop of a hat or that great bag shop expands to the second floor, we work hard on keeping things current, to make you aware of the latest news and trends.
Word of mouth recommendations
We appreciate how difficult it is to collate information and publish it in time. By the time books go to print, telephone numbers have changed and what was a jewellery shop is now a bistro. What we do takes days of continually updating our database based on recent information from local newspapers and magazines. Renowned chefs and bar managers keep us informed of the latest events and promotions, while we always welcome any ‘word of mouth’ recommendations.
This is how it works
With all of this in mind, we decided to collaborate and make things easy…. Just Ask…..
You decide on how many questions you want to ask and pay for them directly through our Paypal link below. We guarantee to reply within 48 hours, unless it’s an emergency situation where we try to give immediate responses if time is appropriate.
How do I pay?
Just click on the link below which will forward you to our Paypal account. When the payment is complete, please email us at Ask@AskBkk.com and we will start searching, while you start packing! We will provide you with the address, the closest BTS Skytrain or subway station, and anything else we may know relating to your question. Ask your questions either prior to travelling or when you have arrived. If you’re happy with the answers, then we are here to help as you move around the city. So start planning and let us help you enjoy Bangkok.
Let us do the work for you…
Ask us now!
If you are unhappy with our response, please let us know and we will give you a full refund. Just a quickie, excuse the pun…..as this is Bangkok, we can’t find someone to make or break your heart so any questions of that nature, I’m sorry we can’t help you with.
Send us an email and we will almost always reply in 24 hours. For complex queries, we will reply within 48 hours.
We strive to keep our databases constantly updated on a daily basis, collating information from a number of sources
We use Paypal for quick, easy and secure payments.
Easy and convenient, just send us your questions by email to Ask@AskBkk.com and we will reply to them in 48 hours.
What We Are Doing Right
- Thank you AskBkk.com for your invaluable help during my visit to Thailand. You helped me tremendously with the best ways to travel around Bangkok and even a suitable rooftop restaurant for a night to remember! Great information and prompt service which left me needing more answers to what would otherwise have been impossible questions. Highly recommend and well worth the $10. Keep up the good work!D Watkins - UK
- Great advice and really quick response which was needed as our trip was short. Rocket is a must for breakfast and great advice about nearest BTS stops. Many thanks for your advice.Waynuss Sparks
- Thank you Ask Bangkok. Great recommendations 😀😀😀😀Our little ones loved Mr Bean's Cafe and Food Street is a must for cheap tasty street food Bangkok Style! And best burger bar in Bangkok is there 🍔🍔🍔Your directions were spot on and saved us a lot of time. Will definitely be using this service again and will recommend to others without hesitation. Thank you.Karen Ive
- Askbkk.com came to my rescue when I had just arrived to live in Bangkok. Overnight they informed me where to get drinking water delivered (and the process), where to get an extra key cut, find shoe polish and the best place to buy fresh fish! I can't thank them enough, expat life-savers!Linda Ford, Expat in Bangkok
- Great site really helpful for anyone travelling to Bangkok. Please check this out for anyone considering a holiday or going travelling !Dawn Joy Hosmer
- I have just visited Bangkok and the best $10 I spent was on Ask Bangkok! I wanted to find out about several restaurants and other things to do in the area I was staying. My questions were answered quickly and the results were perfect. If you visit Bangkok I highly recommend you use this website.Fiona Clark