Five Questions – $4.99
For those coming in on a quick business trip or a short stopover, without time to waste.
Ten Questions – $9.99
Send us your detailed enquiry and we will reply in 48 hours, or within 24 hours if it’s an emergency situation.
Try Our Blog – $3.99
For those of you who want to try out our bi-weekly blog, see if you like it for just $5 a month.
Become a Member – $29.99
Become an AskBKK.com member for a year. Have full access to our blogs, enjoy discounts at various hotels and be the first to know of great promotions and what’s new in the ‘Big Mango.’
What We Are Doing Right
- I have just visited Bangkok and the best $10 I spent was on Ask Bangkok! I wanted to find out about several restaurants and other things to do in the area I was staying. My questions were answered quickly and the results were perfect. If you visit Bangkok I highly recommend you use this website.Fiona Clark
- Askbkk.com came to my rescue when I had just arrived to live in Bangkok. Overnight they informed me where to get drinking water delivered (and the process), where to get an extra key cut, find shoe polish and the best place to buy fresh fish! I can't thank them enough, expat life-savers!Linda Ford, Expat in Bangkok
- What a great service, couldn't have found our way around without them, best $10 ever spent as they saved so much time and research and all at the click of a button. Thank you and I'll be back.S. Robinson - UK
- Great advice and really quick response which was needed as our trip was short. Rocket is a must for breakfast and great advice about nearest BTS stops. Many thanks for your advice.Waynuss Sparks
- Thank you AskBkk.com for your invaluable help during my visit to Thailand. You helped me tremendously with the best ways to travel around Bangkok and even a suitable rooftop restaurant for a night to remember! Great information and prompt service which left me needing more answers to what would otherwise have been impossible questions. Highly recommend and well worth the $10. Keep up the good work!D Watkins - UK
- My husband and I were in Bangkok recently for such a short time that it proved really handy to know quickly beforehand where the nearest ... and the best ...how to get to... everything / anything was, so we could do our visiting and hopping about town in the most efficient manner, and at the same time know that the places we went to see, and dine at, were recommended by the locals! Invaluable info, thanks Ask BKK!! Your advice was spot-on!Micaela Jeltes